Thursday, February 17, 2011

Voice Lesson Week Five

Technically I haven't had my lesson yet.  I was supposed to have it today but I am battling the darn flu, or food poisoning.  I am off to the doctor to find out which one.  Tomorrow I am having my make up lesson.  I have really be trying to focus on relaxing my tongue and getting  that ah vowel down.  In the beginning of my aria  I have to start on this vowel and it needs to be powerful and solid.  I REALLY want this to happen.  I'm going to get it, and do it well.  I am bound and determined to make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. Va! Laisse couler mes larmes! Va means "go" in French. So---"Va" get 'em, lady! Keep up the tongue exercises to tame the beast. That will help free up the vowel and make forward, bright singing much easier.
    I am looking forward to our lesson tomorrow afternoon. Get some rest.
    Dr. H.

    ReplyDelete