Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Senior Recital-Week 6

Coming into my lesson this week I didn't necessarily know how it would go.  Monday evening I experienced a moment of panic because our jury is two weeks from now.  That being said, I think that our lesson today went fantastic.  I think it is the best one that we have had yet this semester and it makes me so happy.  I was worried about it also because I am vocally tired today.  I have been practicing a lot as of late.

  I am also really happy that I almost have Nimmersatte Liebe memorized. Once that is done it's one thing off the list.  Program notes and translations are the next big projest.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic lesson, even despite your vocal fatigue. Things are finally coming together, Kayla! I could not be more excited for you. You have accomplished so much and have become a mature young adult. Keep working toward your goal---I feel like you have a clear goal in mind. This will help you even become a better teacher in the future!
    Keep it up, lady!
    Dr. H.

    ReplyDelete