Sunday, October 23, 2011

Senior Recital-Frustrations of a Senior

I am so frustrated right now.  I can't really sing all that well and I am so congested that I can't feel if I am singing as resonantly as I should be singing.  I am trying to get the sound behind my teeth and make my teeth "rattle", but I am still not sure if I am doing it correctly.  I just want this recital to be perfect.  It's just one of those concepts that I'm not sure if I am fully grasping, and being sick on top of things isn't helping all that much.  That's why tomorrow I am going to the doctor to help that part of the problem.  Here endeth the rant of a frustrated senior.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Have you used your sinus wash? That will help begin the process of healing. Just think---this is much better than getting ill in two weeks. Keep up the score study---this will also help.

    Dr. H.

    ReplyDelete