Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oh the Week of the Musical.

So it is weeks like these that I am realyl thankful for the good technique that I have learned.  It is tech week for Little Shop and we open today!!  I am very excited for this, but it has been a very grueling and daunting week.  I am to an extreme point of exhaustion, and so is the rest of the cast.  My good technique has saved my voice though.  I just had my lesson and it was still a very good lesson despite how tired I am.  I am so very thankful for that.  Yay for making good progress!! 

YAY LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you are carrying your new and improved technique into the musical!! I can't wait to see the whole she-bang this weekend!
    I know you are exhausted, but depend on that excellent foundation to get you through. Keep working on that fabulous French---just to reiterate what we discussed during lessons today--use more consonants to deliver the drama of the piece. Same goes for your German! Work more with the accompaniment CDs....you can even put them on your Ipod!
    Have a lovely run.....toi toi toi!

    ReplyDelete