Sunday, March 6, 2011

Leson Week 7

This week I got to have an hour lesson!  It was so nice to have so much time.  This weekend we were really working on the forward resinance.  Dr. Hepworth thinks that if I can fully grasp that concept then we will be getting some even better sounds.  I think she's right. I was excited because we got to work on the other pieces that we haven't had a chance to work on.  I am so excited to really get cracking on some of the newer pieces, and to really start polishing the rest of my repetoire.

Right now, I am on break and I am sick.  I think that it's a sinus infection. Only I can get sick over break.  It has caused problems with my throat and singing, so tomorrow it is off to the doctor.  All that I know is that I am really tired, I sneeze a lot, and I can't breathe out of my nose.  Oh the life of a singer. :)

1 comment:

  1. Are you feeling better? Were you able to get any score study squeezed in amidst the sneezing? I am thrilled with your progress. I think that if you kick up the practicing a notch (maybe an hour to an hour a half a day?), you will be amazed at the jump you will make to the next level of singing.
    Keep practicing and working!

    ReplyDelete