Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lesson-April 28th

This week I didn't get to have a lesson because the good doctor was not feeling well.  That is alright.  I had some really good practice time. It allowed me to work on some diction and memorization.  I also really got to work with Phil this week on I can't be talkin' of love and my last German.  I feel way more comfortable about those pieces now,  especially since because of different circumstances he and I have not been able to have a rehearsal in the last three weeks.  I still feel that things are going to go well in my jury.  I hope that we will get to make up my lesson in the week to come.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry I wasn't there on Thursday, Kayla! I am really glad you are feeling more comfortable about your German and Duke pieces. I believe I will be able to make up your lesson sometime Tuesday morning. How about Tuesday morning at the same time you would normally meet for your Thursday lesson (I believe that is 11:00am?). Hopefully you don't have another final during that time! Thank you for your positive attitude and work ethic. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete